The Best International Money Transfer Service for India
Sending money abroad to India is not always easy. This is especially true if your recipients don’t have a bank account back home. Many migrants are tricked into sending money abroad in unsafe or needlessly expensive ways.
Nowadays, plenty of online money transfer services are available to help you circumnavigate the risks and excessive bank transfer fees.
So, how do you choose the best international money transfer service?
What to Consider when Choosing a Money Transfer Service for India
Many online financial providers can help you transfer money to India alongside traditional banks. However, not all of them are secure or offer you fair exchange rates on your funds. Before you choose any service, ask yourself the following questions:
- Are they authorized and regulated by the authorities?
- How secure are their transactions?
- Can they offer me better exchange rates than a traditional bank?
- How long does it take to send money to India?
- What money transfer services can they provide if my recipient doesn’t have a bank account?
- Are their fees transparent, or will I have to pay hidden fees and unexpected mark-ups?
Skip all the guesswork by focusing on certified international money transfer services with fair, transparent rates.
The Best International Money Transfer Service: TangoPay
TangoPay is an innovative Fintech solution created to tackle low financial inclusion in various countries. Its creators recognized that migrants in the UK and the EU who come here for safety, stability and better opportunities often struggle to send funds back home to friends and family. In certain countries, India included, most people remain unbanked and struggle to access their funds.
TangoPay offers a solution by allowing you to send money to India without the risk, using fixed exchange rates that come much closer to the actual exchange rates than banks.
If your recipient doesn’t have a bank account, they can access their funds through:
- Cash Pickups
- Instant Account Credit
- Direct Bank Transfers
- Secure. We are monitored and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), ensuring safe money transfers on a global scale.
- Quick. Our transfers often occur faster than those of traditional banks
- Cheaper. We only charge a small fee whilst staying close to the exchange rate. During the first three months of signing up, we don’t charge transfer fees.
- Supportive. Contact our multilingual team 24/7 via chat, email or in-app support.
Set up your Money Transfer to India Today
With TangoPay, setting up your first transfer is quick and easy. Get started today in just a few simple steps:
- Download The App
- Create an account
- Set Up Your Transfer